This policy is meant to carry out the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (” DMCA”) for the coverage of claimed copyright infringement. It is the policy of The Tech Hunter.com solutions (the “The Technology Seeker”) to value the reputable civil liberties of copyright proprietors, their representatives, and also representatives. Individuals of any type of part of the The Tech Seeker computing system are required to respect the legal securities supplied by relevant copyright regulation.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notification to the following agent designated by The Tech Hunter (the “Designated Agent”). The call details for The Technology Hunter.com Designated Agent is:
Email: [email protected]
This e-mail address may be used just for copyright violation insurance claims– you will certainly not get a reply if the issue is not a copyright issue.
After invoice of appropriate notification of declared infringement, The Tech Seeker will comply with the procedures described here as well as in the DMCA.
Grievance Notification Procedures for Copyright Owners
The list below elements need to be consisted of in your copyright violation case:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or an individual accredited to act upon behalf of the owner of a prerogative that is apparently infringed.
- Recognition of the copyrighted work asserted to have actually been infringed, or if numerous copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a solitary notification, a depictive checklist of such working from that site.
- Identification of the product that is declared to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing activity which is to be eliminated or accessibility to which is to be disabled, and also info reasonably enough to allow the The Technology Seeker to locate the material.
- Info moderately sufficient to permit the The Technology Hunter to call the grumbling party, such as an address, telephone number, as well as, if readily available, an electronic mail address at which the grumbling event could be gotten in touch with.
- A statement that the grumbling event has a good faith idea that use the product in the manner complained of is not licensed by the copyright proprietor, its representative, or the law.
- A declaration that the details in the notification is precise, and also under penalty of perjury, that the grumbling party is accredited to act upon behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is presumably infringed.
Failure to consist of every one of the above information may result in a hold-up of the processing or the DCMA alert.
Notification and also Takedown Treatment
It is anticipated that customers of any type of part of the The Technology Hunter system will adhere to suitable copyright laws. If the The Tech Seeker gets appropriate notice of claimed copyright violation it will certainly react expeditiously by eliminating, or disabling accessibility to, the product that is asserted to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing task gave all such claims have actually been checked out as well as figured out to be valid by The Tech Hunter in The Technology Seeker’s single and also absolute discernment. The Technology Seeker will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter alert is received.
Please allow at least 3 service days to refine any complaint or counter-notification. Keep in mind that emailing your grievance to various other parties such as our Access provider will certainly not accelerate your request and also might cause a postponed response due to the issue not being submitted effectively.
Under proper conditions, The Tech Seeker may, in its discretion, end consent of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Lodging of Criterion Technical Measures
It is The Technology Seeker plan to accommodate and also not interfere with standard technological measures it figures out are reasonable under the conditions, i.e., technical measures that are made use of by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted jobs.